IFBLS Board of Directors 2020-2022
Posted on Sep 15, 2020 by admin@MIMLS
Our heartiest congratulations to the newly elected IFBLS Board of Directors 2020-2022!
The International Federation of Biomedical Laboratory Science (IFBLS) held its first virtual General Assembly of Delegates (GAD) on 12 September 2020. The GAD was attended by Chief Delegates representing each member associations from various countries and MIMLS was represented by our President Mr Khew Jye Kang.
IFBLS Board of Directors 2020-2022:
- Past-President: Anne Lindgren (IBL, Sweden)
- President: Alan Wainwright (IBMS, United Kingdom)
- President-Elect: Marie Culliton (ACSLM, Ireland)
- Bert Asbild (dbio, Denmark)
- Leila Florento (PAMET, Philippines)
- Hironori Katayama (JAMT, Japan)
- Gabriella Lillsunde-Larsson (IBL, Sweden)
- Cathy Otto (ASCLS, United States of America)